2018 Suzuki GSX-S750
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The new GSX-S750 brings significant engine and chassis advancements to firmly establish itself as the second model in Suzuki’s innovative line-up of performance street machines. Similar to the GSX-S1000, the new GSX-S750 inherits its heart and soul from Suzuki’s MotoGP race experience and the 30-year heritage of the GSX-R750.
Its the perfect sportbike response to the craving of today’s discriminating riders. The new GSX-S750 looks better and outperforms its popular predecessor and other entries in the class. It is nimble, comfortable, and an exhilarating, fun ride. With boosted engine power and a suite of rider-assist features, this restyled GSX-S750 is ready to capture hearts and turn heads as the new leader in its class.
The GSX-S750Z adds Suzuki’s Anti-Lock Brake System and dramatic Metallic Matte Black body work to the new GSX-S750, and it also features a blacked out exhaust system and other components.
Features may include:
- 1New fuel-injected, 749cc, 4-cylinder engine uses GSX-R architecture to deliver a torque-rich sportbike experience.
- Suzuki Advanced Traction Control lets the rider select sensitivity to match road conditions.
- 3The unique chassis integrates the best qualities of a tubular streetbike frame and a twin-spar sportbike frame, and is fitted with KYB suspension to provide precise handling.
- Potent 749cc 4-cylinder fuel-injected engine uses 2005 GSX-R750 architecture so the power delivery is an excellent bled of strong low-end and a muscular top end.
- Using the K5 generation GSX-R engine architecture also permits a shorter chassis which greatly enhances handling. This also makes the GSX-S750 the only motorcycle in its class with an engine with SuperSport lineage.
- Ventilation holes are added to the bottom side of each cylinder in the GSX-S750’s crankcase. The holes reduce pumping loss to help produce power and gain fuel economy.
- The race-proven six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- The shorter final gear ratio enables the new GSX-S750Z accelerate quicker than the prior model while the additional engine power maintains the same top speed potential.
- Large diameter, wet multi-plate clutch is derived from a GSX-R750 design to easily transmit power while the rack and pinion clutch release provides the rider with superb friction-point feel.
- With styling influenced by the GSX-S1000, but with its own aggressive turn, the GSX-S750z’s new bodywork looks wild and forceful, yet keeps the rider comfortable at all times.
- 8The new headlight nacelle houses provides a visual focal point while the under cowl connects the chassis styling to the engine and new exhaust system.
- New, large-diameter, matter-black tapered handlebars damp vibration while adding style and good control leverage for the rider.
Vehicle History Report
Exterior ColorMATTE BLACK
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info