2018 Suzuki Hayabusa
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The Suzuki Hayabusa is quite simply the Ultimate Sportbike. Twist the throttle on this iconic motorcycle and it reacts with awesome acceleration and crisp throttle response in every gear with an unbelievable top-end charge. Thanks to a lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminum frame and state-of-the-art suspension, that performance is matched by equally impressive handling, providing exceptional control in tight corners, reassuring stability in sweeping turns and a smooth ride on the highway. The sleek, aerodynamic body work functions as it appears so the Hayabusa slips through the wind like a Peregrine Falcon.Features may include:
Built to own the racetrack and let loose on the streets. Since 1985, the GSX-R has been continuously refined to deliver new levels of performance and agility. This legacy of innovation continues with over 1 million legends made.
- Powerful 1340cc, 4-cylinder, DOHC engine employs EFI with dual ram-air intakes.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) lets the rider tailor the power delivery.
- Superbike caliber aluminum frame and suspension delivers superlative handling.
- Twin Brembo Monobloc front brake calipers with ABS deliver reliable stopping power.
- Wind-cheating body was truly inspired by a Peregrine Falcon.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info