2018 Suzuki Hayabusa
Street Motorcycle for sale by RideNow Powersports on Boulder in Las Vegas, Nevada 89122
$13,999Check value with KBB ›
RideNow Powersports on Boulder
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Get THE LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS! We are a nationwide collector car finance company with over a decade of experience serving our clients. Give us a call today at (800) 872-1965Click here ›
New 2018 Suzuki Hayabusa $13,999
2018 Suzuki Hayabusa
The Suzuki Hayabusa is quite simply the Ultimate Sportbike. Twist the throttle on this iconic motorcycle and it reacts with awesome acceleration and crisp throttle response in every gear with an unbelievable top-end charge. Thanks to a lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminum frame and state-of-the-art suspension, that performance is matched by equally impressive handling, providing exceptional control in tight corners, reassuring stability in sweeping turns and a smooth ride on the highway. The sleek, aerodynamic body work functions as it appears so the Hayabusa slips through the wind like a Peregrine Falcon.Features may include:
Built to own the racetrack and let loose on the streets. Since 1985, the GSX-R has been continuously refined to deliver new levels of performance and agility. This legacy of innovation continues with over 1 million legends made.
- Powerful 1340cc, 4-cylinder, DOHC engine employs EFI with dual ram-air intakes.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) lets the rider tailor the power delivery.
- Superbike caliber aluminum frame and suspension delivers superlative handling.
- Twin Brembo Monobloc front brake calipers with ABS deliver reliable stopping power.
- Wind-cheating body was truly inspired by a Peregrine Falcon.
- Powerful 1340cc in-line 4-cylinder fuel-injected, liquid-cooled DOHC engine delivers a broad wave of torque for effortless acceleration.
- Forged three-ring aluminum-alloy slipper pistons provide superior strength, while PVD-coated rings reduce friction and improve cylinder sealing.
- The chrome nitride Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) piston ring coating is harder and smoother than conventional chrome plating, reducing friction while improving sealing to the cylinder.
- Twin-spar aluminum-alloy frame is constructed with castings and extrusions to produce a balance of light weight and strength.
- Rear sub-frame made of rectangular steel tubing for ample weight carrying capacity.
- KYB inverted cartridge forks feature Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating on the 43mm stanchion tubes to reduce friction and improve reaction to small road surface irregularities.
2018 Suzuki Hayabusa Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources