2018 Suzuki Hayabusa
Street Motorcycle for sale by Independent Motorsports in Columbus, Ohio 43207
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2018 Suzuki Hayabusa
This bike is a Wicked Machine! This Hayabusa has a Quick Shifter, a full Voodoo Exhaust system, A MCintosh Stretched Swingarm, Carbon Fiber Wheels, and a Fully Carbon fiber rear Cowl. This bike is a Ready to Race Drag Star! All we had to do was change the oil, and change the battery. Come by and see our Wicked 2018 Drag Suzuki Hayabusa!
The Suzuki Hayabusa is quite simply the Ultimate Sportbike. Twist the throttle on this iconic motorcycle and it reacts with awesome acceleration and crisp throttle response in every gear with an unbelievable top-end charge. Thanks to a lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminum frame and state-of-the-art suspension, that performance is matched by equally impressive handling, providing exceptional control in tight corners, reassuring stability in sweeping turns and a smooth ride on the highway. The sleek, aerodynamic body work functions as it appears so the Hayabusa slips through the wind like a Peregrine Falcon.
Built to own the racetrack and let loose on the streets. Since 1985, the GSX-R has been continuously refined to deliver new levels of performance and agility. This legacy of innovation continues with over 1 million legends made.
- Powerful 1340cc, 4-cylinder, DOHC engine employs EFI with dual ram-air intakes.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) lets the rider tailor the power delivery.
- Superbike caliber aluminum frame and suspension delivers superlative handling.
- Twin Brembo Monobloc front brake calipers with ABS deliver reliable stopping power.
- Wind-cheating body was truly inspired by a Peregrine Falcon.
- Powerful 1340cc in-line 4-cylinder fuel-injected, liquid-cooled DOHC engine delivers a broad wave of torque for effortless acceleration.
- Forged three-ring aluminum-alloy slipper pistons provide superior strength, while PVD-coated rings reduce friction and improve cylinder sealing.
- The chrome nitride Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) piston ring coating is harder and smoother than conventional chrome plating, reducing friction while improving sealing to the cylinder.
- Twin-spar aluminum-alloy frame is constructed with castings and extrusions to produce a balance of light weight and strength.
- Rear sub-frame made of rectangular steel tubing for ample weight carrying capacity.
- KYB inverted cartridge forks feature Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating on the 43mm stanchion tubes to reduce friction and improve reaction to small road surface irregularities.
Vehicle History Report
Vehicle SpecificationsSee All Specifications
Stock Number100548 DD
EngineIn-line four, four-stroke
Transmission6 Speed Manual
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.