2018 Suzuki KingQuad 400
ATVs and side-by-sides serve similar purposes, but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
In 1983, Suzuki introduced the worlds first 4-wheel ATV. Today, Suzuki ATVs are everywhere. From the most remote areas to the most everyday tasks, youll find the KingQuad powering a rider onward. Across the board, our KingQuad lineup is an exceptional group of ATVs.
The 2018 Suzuki KingQuad 400FSi features a five-speed manual-shift transmission and semi-automatic clutch for those who favor a bit sportier performance. It cranks out an impressive amount of torque and has an incredibly wide powerband for exceptional performance on the trail or on the job. A high-performance iridium spark plug and refined Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system help provide outstanding fuel efficiency, clean emissions, and great performance.Features may include:
Tackle the toughest jobs in no time with the power and performance of a Suzuki Utility ATV. Time for a little fun on the job? With adventure-inspiring ergonomics, powerful engines, and suspension that is ready to climb over just about anything, weve got you covered there too.
- Powerful fuel-injected, four-stroke engine is easy on gas
- Durable manual transmission with semi-automatic clutch
- Select 2WD or 4WD via a handlebar-mounted lever
- Large fuel tank & plush seat delivers extended, comfortable riding range
- Rugged body work and full racks to tackle any task
- The KingQuad 400FSis fuel-injected 376cc four-stroke, four-valve engine produces efficient power and driveablity
- Suzukis class-leading fuel injection smooths power output, especially in the mid-to-high range, and provides excellent cold starting. The system uses 3-D maps for optimum ignition, creating responsive yet environmentally compliant performance
- Five-speed transmission with semi-automatic clutch with reverse allows the rider to select the ideal gear for maximum traction and fuel efficiency
- Select two- or four-wheel drive with the flip of a handlebar-mounted lever. The shaft drive system is reliable and durable, and is nearly maintenance-free
- Sporty bodywork features sharply angled, high-clearance fenders
- Suzukis exclusive T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during sport riding or tackling difficult terrain. Its also plush for extended riding comfort
- Dual 35W headlights (with high and low settings) are part of the distinctive KINGQUAD grille appearance. Bright tail light help make the ATV visible in dark conditions
- Heavy-duty front and rear cargo racks let you take advantage of the ATVs superb load capabilities. Wrinkle paint finish on the racks and front bumper is durable and scratch resistance
- Minimum Operator Age: 16 Years Old
ATV Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info