2018 Suzuki KingQuad 400
Utility Motorcycle for sale by Fuel Powersports in West Bend, Wisconsin 53095
ATVs and side-by-sides serve similar purposes, but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
2018 Suzuki KingQuad 400ASi
In 1983, Suzuki introduced the worlds first 4-wheel ATV. Today, Suzuki ATVs are everywhere. From the most remote areas to the most everyday tasks, youll find the KingQuad powering a rider onward. Across the board, our KingQuad lineup is an exceptional group of ATVs.
Whether you’re working hard or getting away from it all, the 2018 Suzuki KingQuad 400ASi helps you every step of the way. The fully automatic Quadmatic transmission has two and four-wheel drive modes to handle rough trail conditions while completing even the most demanding chores. Along with exceptional engine performance across the powerband, its high-performance iridium spark plug and Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system helps provide outstanding fuel efficiency, and clean emissions.Features may include:
Tackle the toughest jobs in no time with the power and performance of a Suzuki Utility ATV. Time for a little fun on the job? With adventure-inspiring ergonomics, powerful engines, and suspension that is ready to climb over just about anything, we’ve got you covered there too.ENGINE
- The KingQuad 400ASi’s fuel-injected 376cc four-stroke, four-valve engine produces efficient power and driveablity
- Suzukis class-leading fuel injection smooth’s power output, especially in the mid-to-high range, and provides excellent cold starting. The system uses 3-D maps for optimum ignition, creating responsive yet environmentally compliant performance
- The QuadmaticTM transmission is a fully automatic, CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) with selectable high-low sub-transmission and reverse for maximum traction and fuel efficiency
- Automotive gate-type gearshift lever lets you conveniently choose high- or low-range, neutral or reversereverse
- Sporty bodywork features sharply angled, high-clearance fenders
- Suzukis plush T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during sport or difficult terrain riding. Overall length is under 82 inches (208 cm) so the KingQuad fits into a 6.5-foot truck bed for easy transportation
- Dual 35W headlights (with high and low settings) are part of the distinctive KINGQUAD grille appearance. Bright tail light helps make the ATV visible in dark conditions
- Heavy-duty front and rear cargo racks let you take advantage of the ATV’s superb load capabilities. Wrinkle paint finish on the racks and front bumper is durable and scratch resistance
- Minimum Operator Age: 16 Years Old
Vehicle SpecificationsSee All Specifications
*While supply lasts. On-Road Vehicles: Advertised price does not include sales tax, registration, title fees. Service fees not included in advertised price. Service fees vary by model, type of vehicle. Off-Road Vehicles: Advertised price does not include sales tax, registration, title fees. Destination, assembly and pre-delivery inspection extra. Price includes all rebates and is subject to change without notice. Price may exclude any added accessories or installation unless noted. Finance offers on approved credit, not everyone qualifies.Model is not available for sale to the state of California. See https://FuelPowersports.com for details.
ATV Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info