2018 Suzuki KingQuad 500
Utility Motorcycle for sale by Kevin Powell Motorsports - Greensboro in Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
ATVs and side-by-sides serve similar purposes, but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
In 1983, Suzuki introduced the worlds first 4-wheel ATV. Today, Suzuki ATVs are everywhere. From the most remote areas to the most everyday tasks, youll find the KingQuad powering a rider onward. Across the board, our KingQuad lineup is an exceptional group of ATVs.
The 2018 Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering boasts the same advanced technology as the extraordinary KingQuad 750AXi. It’s engineered to help you tackle tough trails and tougher jobs. Its innovative, electronic power steering system reduces turning effort and damps vibration to the rider. The 500AXi Power Steering power plant features a precise Suzuki fuel injection system and twin iridium spark plugs ensure easy starting, excellent throttle response, great fuel efficiency, and reduced emissions. The advanced chassis lets you float over rough obstacles with ease while still being able to haul or tow what you need to get the job done.Features may include:
Tackle the toughest jobs in no time with the power and performance of a Suzuki Utility ATV. Time for a little fun on the job? With adventure-inspiring ergonomics, powerful engines, and suspension that is ready to climb over just about anything, we’ve got you covered there too.
- Advanced electric power steering delivers light and responsive steering
- Fender-mounted shifter controls the QuadmaticTM transmission
- Pushbutton 2WD, 4WD or 4WD full-lock drive mode selection
- Fully independent and adjustable suspension
- Powerful fuel-injected engine runs clean and economical
- The powerful 493cc, SOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine produces a wide powerband with strong top-end power
- Its cylinder is canted forward for a low center of gravity resulting in reduced engine height and lower seat height. The engine also features a counterbalancer shaft for smooth operation
- The compact 4-valve cylinder head has large intake valves and straight intake ports for superb cylinder charging efficiency
- A lightweight aluminum cylinder uses SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) coating for excellent heat transfer and ring sealing resulting in superb combustion chamber efficiency
ATV Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info