2018 Suzuki KingQuad 750
Utility Motorcycle for sale by Kevin Powell Motorsports - Charlotte in Pineville, North Carolina 28134
ATVs and side-by-sides serve similar purposes, but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
2018 Suzuki KingQuad 750AXi Power steering Special Edition
In 1983, Suzuki introduced the worlds first 4-wheel ATV. Today, Suzuki ATVs are everywhere. From the most remote areas to the most everyday tasks, youll find the KingQuad powering a rider onward. Across the board, our KingQuad lineup is an exceptional group of ATVs.
The 2018 KingQuad 750AXi Power Steering is Suzuki’s most powerful and technologically advanced ATV. Abundant torque developed by the 722cc fuel-injected engine provides performance that’s standard for Utility Sport ATVs. The advanced Power Steering system provides responsive handling, reduces turning effort, and damps vibration to the rider. The KingQuad’s easily adjustable suspension lets you float over rough obstacles with ease while still being able to haul or tow what you need to get the job done.
For 2018, the KingQuad 750AXi Power Steering is available in a Special Edition finish of Solid Matte Sword BlackFeatures may include:
Tackle the toughest jobs in no time with the power and performance of a Suzuki Utility ATV. Time for a little fun on the job? With adventure-inspiring ergonomics, powerful engines, and suspension that is ready to climb over just about anything, we’ve got you covered there too.KEY
- Commanding fuel-injected engine runs clean and economical
- Advanced electric power steering delivers light and responsive steering
- Fender-mounted shifter controls the QuadmaticTM transmission
- Pushbutton 2WD, 4WD or 4WD full-lock drive mode selection
- Special Edition bodywork has a durable, matte black finish
- The powerful 722cc, DOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine is tuned to deliver strong low-to-mid range torque as well as high-rpm power
- The cylinder and head are canted forward for a low center of gravity resulting in reduced engine height and lower seat height. High-mount air intake avoids water and debris
- The 4-valve cylinder head has large 36mm intake valves and straight ports for superb cylinder charging efficiency. A sportbike-derived chain-and-gear camshaft drive system creates a compact cylinder head
- A lightweight aluminum cylinder uses SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) coating for excellent heat transfer and ring sealing resulting in superb combustion chamber efficiency
ATV Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info