2018 Suzuki RM85
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by Honda East in Maumee, Ohio 43537
$3,676Check value with KBB ›
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
New 2018 Suzuki RM85 $3,676
The 2018 RM85 continues to carry on the powerful tradition of racing excellence in the Suzuki motocross family. The reliable two-stroke engine produces smooth power at any rpm with an emphasis on low to mid-range performance. Just like its larger RM-Z cousins, the RM85 delivers class-leading handling for both experienced racers and rookie riders alike. With its smooth power delivery and lightweight handling, the RM85 is the perfect motocross bike for anyone learning to race—and striving to win!Enlist in the RM ARMY and enjoy Suzuki Amateur Racing Support!
Suzuki’s RM Army and Amateur Racing Support is top notch, offering over $3.8 million in contingency, trackside support, and the opportunity to train with Ricky Carmichael at Suzuki’s exclusive Camp Carmichael. Want to see why champions choose Suzuki? Visit www.racesuzuki.com for more information on Suzuki’s Amateur Support Program and enlist in the RM ARMY!Features may include:
Mount up. Because 1st place doesn’t come without a fight. Razor-sharp handling. Beastly torque. Quick-response braking. They’re not features, they’re the difference between podium and parking lot. Our legendary RM-Zs put the track—and the competition—at your mercy.
- New, competition inspired body panel colors, graphics and seat color align perfectly with the all-new RM-Z450
- Digital CDI mapping helps create strong engine performance at high RPM
- The high-revving 84.7cc, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled, reed-valve, single-cylinder engine has a bore and stroke of 48.0 x 46.8mm
- The RM85 is equipped with a smooth shifting six-speed transmission plus a precise rack and pinion activated clutch
- The long clutch lever makes it easy to accurately locate and work the engagement point during starts and driving off of corners
- A tubular steel frame with aluminum beam swingarm provide class-leading performance on the track, especially in the corners. Designed for rigidity, durability and straight-line performance, the frame features large diameter tubing in key areas and a large front reinforcement plate
- SHOWA 37mm inverted front forks are completely adjustable for rider weight, style and ability. The forks feature a cartridge system with fully-adjustable rebound damping and 20-way adjustable compression damping (also included are guards to protect the inner fork tubes). The forks have 275mm (10.8-inches) of travel
2018 Suzuki RM85 Specifications
Trim Body Style
BodystyleOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources