2018 Suzuki RM-Z250
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by Freedom Powersports Texas in Fort Worth, Texas 76116
$7,749Check value with KBB ›
Freedom Powersports Texas
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
New 2018 Suzuki RM-Z250 $7,749
The championship-caliber 2018 Suzuki RM-Z250 has been carefully developed to deliver a high level of performance by incorporating a variety of features originally created for Suzukis factory race bikes. The competition-proven Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) gives riders the best shot at grabbing the holeshot on a wide variety of track conditions, and the specialized KYB PSF2 Pneumatic Spring fork provides both easy adjustability and outstanding action to give the RM-Z250 more precise handling than ever. The remarkable KYB rear shock and the well-sorted aluminum twin-spar frame ensure the razor-sharp handling Suzukis are famous for.Enlist in the RM ARMY and enjoy Suzuki Amateur Racing Support!
Suzukis RM Army and Amateur Racing Support is top notch, offering over $3.8 million in contingency, trackside support, and the opportunity to train with Ricky Carmichael at Suzukis exclusive Camp Carmichael. Want to see why champions choose Suzuki? Visit racesuzuki.com for more information on Suzukis Amateur Support Program and enlist in the RM ARMY!Features may include:
Mount up. Because 1st place doesnt come without a fight. Razor-sharp handling. Beastly torque. Quick-response braking. Theyre not features, theyre the difference between podium and parking lot. Our legendary RM-Zs put the trackand the competitionat your mercy.
- New, competition inspired body panel colors, graphics and seat color align perfectly with the all-new RM-Z450
- 249cc 4-stroke liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve fuel-injected engine delivers remarkably smooth and controlled idle-to-redline performance
- The RM-Z250s engine has heightened mid-range power and torque while maximum power is maintained. Power delivery is smoother and linear for easier control thanks to the following
- Designed for motocross-use, the lightweight, battery-less, electronic fuel injection system with progressive throttle linkage delivers efficient power. A 12-hole fuel injector sprays a fine fuel/air mist for efficient combustion while the throttle valve angle also reduces engine braking losses
- Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) is a selectable launch mode system derived straight from factory race bike. S-HAC helps the riders takeoff from the starting gate for an early lead. There are three modes riders can choose for the best option per their skill level and starting conditions.
- Well-designed 5-speed transmission enables precise gear shift operation. The gear selection feel and accuracy is the result of a refined shift cam and shift lever. Specialized machining processes ensure the precision of the matching gears
- Slim chassis design creates a trim riding position, allowing the rider to actively take control of the machine
- Advanced design KYB PSF2 Pneumatic Spring front fork uses air chambers in place of steel springs for light weight, easy adjustability, improved damper performance and smooth action from low friction. Riders can adjust both air forks with one balanced air pressure setting from a hand-pump. Compression damping is adjustable while rebound damping force is both high- and low-speed adjustable
- Front upper and lower fork clamps are anodized black, complementing the gold fork leg finish
- Light weight front brake caliper has low mass while still providing outstanding stopping force
2018 Suzuki RM-Z250 Specifications
Trim Body Style
BodystyleOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources