2018 Suzuki SV650
Street Motorcycle for sale by Kevin Powell Motorsports - Greensboro in Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
$6,155Check value with KBB ›
Kevin Powell Motorsports - Greensboro
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2018 Suzuki SV650 $6,155
Suzuki continues to refine this iconic motorcycle that embodies the sporty personality that only a lively, mid-sized V-twin roadster can deliver. The SV650 ABS has a polished powerplant that provides surprising performance with low emissions and outstanding fuel economy, mated to refined trim and lightweight chassis that delivers a sporty, exciting ride. Like its predecessors, the 2018 SV650 ABS promises to have the sparkling performance, style and value that a broad range of riders will enjoy..Features may include:
Get a grip on a whole new standard. Striking looks. Comfort. Power. Versatility. Our standards deliver easy ergonomics, modern style, and metro muscle in dynamite packages. Whatever type of riding you prefer, our standards can handle it.
- Liquid cooled, 645cc, 4-stroke, DOHC, V-twin engine delivers inspired performance.
- Suzuki EFI system with Low RPM Assist makes take offs smooth and pleasant.
- Trellis-style frame constructed of high-strength steel tubes contributes to the motorcycle’s low weight and trim chassis.
- Class exclusive, 645cc DOHC 90°V-twin engine produces strong, torque-rich horsepower while conforming the latest emission requirements.
- The energy efficient engine has unique pistons that were engineered with use of FEM (Finite Element Method) analysis to achieve optimal rigidity and weight.
- Each piston skirt has a special resin coating, and the other sliding part are tinned for less friction and greater durability a first for a Suzuki motorcycle.
- Racing stripes and refined fuel tank shape enhances the motorcycle’s sporty character. Fuel tank capacity is an ample 14.5L (3.8 US gal) for both US and California specification models.
- New Blue/White color scheme is reminiscing of past Suzuki racing models while a new Black color scheme is set off by the trellis frame finished in a bright red to deliver a European sport look.
- The compact, lightweight chassis is covered with slim bodywork to create a bike that’s agile and fun to ride on a variety of streets such as city traffic, highway, rural roads and winding roads.
2018 Suzuki SV650 Specifications
- View the motorcycle history report
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources