2018 Suzuki V-Strom 1000
Street Motorcycle for sale by Kevin Powell Motorsports - Greensboro in Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
$11,399Check value with KBB ›
Kevin Powell Motorsports - Greensboro
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info ›
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote ›
New 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 1000 $11,399
2018 Suzuki V-Strom 1000
Introduced in 2002, the V-Strom 1000 expanded the popularity of motorcycles in the adventure-category. When a more proficient V-Strom 1000 debuted in 2014, it was also embraced by riders around the world. To reemphasize the V-Strom’s leadership in this category, Suzuki applies new technology and practical experience to the new 2018 V-Strom 1000.
Always a good citizen, this new V-Strom has refined systems to maintain engine performance and great fuel economy while achieving world-wide emission standards. To emphasize Suzuki’s adventure heritage the V-Strom’s exterior has undergone a transformation giving the motorcycle a hint of its lineage and a renewed call for adventure. That fresh styling also contributes to functionality and joins the new Motion Track Anti-lock & Combined Brake System and other features to bring rider assist technology to a new group of adventure riders.
Like every V-Strom before it, the appeal and value of the 2018 V-Strom 1000 will be recognized by experienced and enthusiastic riders. If you want to enjoy a trouble-free adventure as well, join them on a V-Strom.
Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please drive carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.
The Traction Control System is not a substitute for the rider’s throttle control. It cannot prevent loss of traction due to excessive speed when the rider enters a turn and/or applies the brakes. Neither can it prevent the front wheel from losing grip
Where the horizon ends, the adventure begins. Whether it’s a long-distance quest or a short-distance journey, the V-Strom is the versatile machine designed for the spirit of discovery.
Features may include:ENGINE
- The four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 1037cc 90-degree V-twin engine is designed to deliver outstanding performance across the entire powerband.
- The perfect primary balance provided by the 90-degree L-twin design negates the need for any balancer shafts or rubber mounting as the engine has smooth power pulses.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-plated cylinder bores are integrated into the upper crankcase for low weight, increased durability, reduced friction and excellent heat dissipation.
- The new exhaust has a pair of inline catalyzers, up from a single catalyzer in the prior model, to achieve an effective level of emission control in the while maintaining flow to preserve engine performance.
- The advanced chassis is the foundation of a compact, lightweight adventure-ready package that provides comfort and enjoyment to a variety of riders.
- The fuel tank keeps its 5.3 gallon capacity but the back portion has been slimmed where it joins the seat for increased rider comfort. The sides of seat use a high-grip texture cover.
- The V-Strom’s slender chassis, thanks to the narrow V-twin engine design and new thin seat, helps the rider’s legs to reach to the ground easier than other models in the class.
- Tokico mono-block front brake calipers are mated with 310mm floating-mount dual discs are connected to the new Motion Track Anti-lock & Combination Brake system for strong stopping performance.
- Lightweight 10-spoke cast-aluminum wheels (manufactured for Suzuki by Enkei) combine nimble handling with sporty looks.
- Handguards with larger handlebar vibration damper weights and a lower engine protector are now standard.
2018 Suzuki V-Strom 1000 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Dealer Vehicles View all 421 Motorcycles For Sale ›
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources