2018 Suzuki V-Strom 1000
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by Mountain Motorsports Roswell in Roswell, Georgia 30076
$13,299Check value with KBB ›
Mountain Motorsports Roswell
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
New 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 1000 $13,299
Introduced in 2002, the V-Strom 1000 expanded the popularity of motorcycles in the adventure-category. When a more proficient V-Strom 1000 ABS debuted in 2014, it was also embraced by riders around the world. To reemphasize the V-Strom’s leadership in this category, Suzuki applies new technology and practical experience to the new 2018 V-Strom 1000XT.
Always a good citizen, this new V-Strom has refined systems to maintain engine performance and great fuel economy while achieving world-wide emission standards. To emphasize Suzuki’s adventure heritage the V-Strom’s exterior has undergone a transformation giving the motorcycle a hint of its lineage and a renewed call for adventure. That fresh styling also contributes to functionality and joins the new Motion Track Anti-lock & Combined Brake System and other features to bring rider assist technology to a new group of adventure riders.
Like every V-Strom before it, the equipment, the appeal and value of the 2018 V-Strom 1000XT will be recognized by experienced and enthusiastic riders. If you want to enjoy a trouble-free adventure as well, join them on a V-Strom.Features may include:
Where the horizon ends, the adventure begins. Whether it’s a long-distance quest or a short-distance journey, the V-Strom is the versatile machine designed for the spirit of discovery.
- Liquid-cooled, 1037cc, 90O V-Twin engine delivers strong engine performance while achieving world-wide emissions requirements without any reduction in horsepower.
- A new, five-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) provides vehicle spacial information to the innovative Motion Track Anti-lock & Combined Brake System.
- New fairing styling retains the vertically stacked headlights, new adjustable windshield, and iconic Suzuki DR-Big styling that brings true adventure style and real-world function.
- New spoke-style wheels with tubeless radial dual-purpose tires plus the new, tapered, large diameter handlebars deliver the function that validates their exploration style.
- Refined multi-function, illumination-adjustable instrument panel delivers a wide range of vehicle information and aids in selecting the Suzuki Traction Control system modes.
- The four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 1037cc 90-degree V-twin engine is designed to deliver outstanding performance across the entire powerband.
- The perfect primary balance provided by the 90-degree L-twin design negates the need for any balancer shafts or rubber mounting as the engine has smooth power pulses.
- Pistons were engineered with use of FEM analysis to achieve ideal rigidity and weight.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-plated cylinder bores are integrated into the upper crankcase for low weight, increased durability, reduced friction and excellent heat dissipation.
- A bold new fairing design is achieved by a straight styling line from the tip of its beak back to the fuel tank. This is a sharp and aggressive refinement of the Suzuki DR-Big inspired appearance.
- The height- and angle-adjustable windscreen has a new shape and is 49mm taller. The windscreen was developed through extensive wind-tunnel testing to reduce wind noise and rider fatigue. Suzuki’s patented mechanism allows the windscreen angle to be easily adjusted by hand.
- New spoke-style wheels feature tough, anodized aluminum rims and stainless steel spokes. Fitted with tubeless dual-purpose radial tires, these strong wheels are compliant enough for real adventure riding.
- The advanced chassis is the foundation of a compact, lightweight adventure-ready package that provides comfort and enjoyment to a variety of riders.
2018 Suzuki V-Strom 1000 Specifications
Trim Body Style
BodystyleOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources