2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by Freedom Powersports of Canton in Canton, Georgia 30114
$9,299Check value with KBB ›
Freedom Powersports of Canton
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
Get your quick insurance quote from Rider Insurance - the only carrier exclusively serving the motorcycle and ATV/ Off-road community. Available in DE, IN, MD, MI, NJ, OH, PA and VA.Get more info
New 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650 $9,299
Renowned for its versatility, reliability and value, the V-Strom 650 has attracted many riders who use it for touring, commuting, or a fun ride when the spirit moves them. It is a touchstone motorcycle balanced with a natural riding position, comfortable seat and a flexible engine character that produces stress-free riding during brief daily use or a high-mile adventure. The 2018 V-Strom 650XT ABS marries the looks of the V-Strom 1000 ABS and the tubeless-spoke wheels of the prior generation V-Strom 650XT, unifying the V-Strom family. This V-Strom boasts strong engine performance and great fuel economy while achieving world-wide emission standards. A number of engineering accomplishments result in low weight and a thin chassis, producing a V-Strom that is more versatile, more controllable, and more accessible to elevate its total performance so it’s simply “More V-Strom”. And that’s what a rider wants; more of a good ride.Features may include:
Where the horizon ends, the adventure begins. Whether it’s a long-distance quest or a short-distance journey, the V-Strom is the versatile machine designed for the spirit of discovery.KEY
- Liquid-cooled 645cc, 90O V-Twin engine delivers strong torque in the low to mid-RPM range, yet provides a strong rush of high RPM power that’s ideal for any riding mission.
- Suzuki’s rider-adjustable Traction Control system, Easy Start system, Low RPM Assist feature, plus ABS technology makes a great motorcycle, really incredible.
- ADV fairing, with vertically stacked headlights and adjustable windshield houses a multi-function, illumination adjustable instrument panel that delivers a wealth of information.
- Strong and light chassis has integrated mount points for unified Suzuki V-Strom luggage that’s is easy to clip on and off, and keeps the motorcycle trim when ready for touring.
- Using 2017 SV650 engineering, the V-Strom’s DOHC, liquid-cooled engine has new camshafts to deliver clean, strong power at any RPM.
- Low-friction resin-coated pistons and SCEM-coated cylinders helps deliver high mileage for class-leading touring range.
- The sleek two-into-one exhaust system routes below the chassis to reduce weight, centralize mass, and provide space for a narrow tail section (and optional luggage).
- The exhaust system has twin catalyzers and employs O2 feedback to the EFI system to produce optimum combustion efficiency and reduce emissions to an incredibly low level.
- The beak-style fairing, with vertically stacked headlights and new mounting structure helps the V-Strom 650XT ABS cut through the wind, protecting the rider in style.
- The 3-way height-adjustable windscreen was wind-tunnel tested to reduce wind sounds, buffeting and rider fatigue.
- The fuel tank has a generous 5.3 gallon capacity but is shaped to be thin at the rear to flow into the slimmer seat which aids the rider in touching the ground at stops.
- The spacious two-up seat combines smooth and slip-resistant surfaces, plus an embossed V-Strom logo.
2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650 Specifications
Trim Body Style
BodystyleOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources