2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by Freedom Powersports of Huntsville in Huntsville, Alabama 35803
$9,299Check value with KBB ›
Freedom Powersports of Huntsville
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
New 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650 $9,299
Renowned for its versatility, reliability and value, the V-Strom 650 has attracted many riders who use it for touring, commuting, or a fun ride when the spirit moves them. It is a touchstone motorcycle balanced with a natural riding position, comfortable seat and a flexible engine character that produces stress-free riding during brief daily use or a high-mile adventure. The 2018 V-Strom 650 XT marries the looks of the V-Strom 1000 and the tubeless-spoke wheels of the prior V-Strom 650 XT to bring a strong Adventure identity and capability to this renowned family of motorcycles. This V-Strom boasts strong engine performance and great fuel economy while achieving world-wide emission standards. A number of engineering accomplishments result in low weight and a thin chassis, producing a V-Strom that is more versatile, more controllable, and more accessible to elevate its total performance so it’s simply “More V-Strom”. And that’s what a rider wants; more of a good ride.Features may include:
Where the horizon ends, the adventure begins. Whether it’s a long-distance quest or a short-distance journey, the V-Strom is the versatile machine designed for the spirit of discovery.
- Liquid-cooled 645cc, 90O V-Twin engine delivers strong torque in the low to mid-RPM range, yet provides a strong rush of high RPM power that’s ideal for any riding mission.
- Suzuki’s rider-adjustable Traction Control system, Easy Start system, Low RPM Assist feature, plus ABS technology makes a great motorcycle, really incredible.
- ADV fairing, with vertically stacked headlights and adjustable windshield houses a multi-function, illumination adjustable instrument panel that delivers a wealth of information.
- Strong and light chassis has integrated mount points for unified Suzuki V-Strom luggage that’s is easy to clip on and off, and keeps the motorcycle trim when ready for touring.
- Low-friction resin-coated pistons and SCEM-coated cylinders helps deliver high mileage for class-leading touring range.
- The sleek two-into-one exhaust system routes below the chassis to reduce weight, centralize mass, and provide space for a narrow tail section (and optional luggage).
- The exhaust system has twin catalyzers and employs O2 feedback to the EFI system to produce optimum combustion efficiency and reduce emissions to an incredibly low level.
- The beak-style fairing, with vertically stacked headlights and new mounting structure helps the V-Strom 650XT ABS cut through the wind, protecting the rider in style.
- The 3-way height-adjustable windscreen was wind-tunnel tested to reduce wind sounds, buffeting and rider fatigue.
- The fuel tank has a generous 5.3 gallon capacity but is shaped to be thin at the rear to flow into the slimmer seat which aids the rider in touching the ground at stops.
- The spacious two-up seat combines smooth and slip-resistant surfaces, plus an embossed V-Strom logo.
2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650 Specifications
Trim Body Style
BodystyleOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Exterior ColorYEL & WHT
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources