2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by Kevin Powell Motorsports - Greensboro in Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
$6,555Check value with KBB ›
Kevin Powell Motorsports - Greensboro
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
New 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650 $6,555
Renowned for its versatility, reliability and value, the V-Strom 650 has attracted many riders who use it for touring, commuting, or a fun ride when the spirit moves them. It is a touchstone motorcycle balanced with a natural riding position, comfortable seat and a flexible engine character that produces stress-free riding during brief daily use or a high-mile adventure. The 2018 V-Strom 650 ABS shares the profile of the V-Strom 1000 ABS, unifying the V-Strom family. This V-Strom has stellar engine performance and great fuel economy while achieving world-wide emission standards. A number of engineering accomplishments result in low weight and a thin chassis, producing a V-Strom that is more versatile, more controllable, and more accessible to elevate its total performance so it’s simply “More V-Strom”. And that’s what a rider wants; more of a good ride.Features may include:
Where the horizon ends, the adventure begins. Whether it’s a long-distance quest or a short-distance journey, the V-Strom is the versatile machine designed for the spirit of discovery.KEY
- Liquid-cooled 645cc, 90O V-Twin engine delivers strong torque in the low to mid-RPM range, yet provides a strong rush of high RPM power that’s ideal for any riding mission.
- Suzuki’s rider-adjustable Traction Control system, Easy Start system, Low RPM Assist feature, plus ABS technology makes a great motorcycle, really incredible.
- Multi-function, illumination adjustable Instrument Panel brings a wealth of information to the rider in a concise manner and helps when setting rider-assist features.
- Effective fairing, with vertically stacked headlights, adjustable windshield, and iconic Suzuki DR-Big styling adds true adventure style and real-world function.
- Using SV650 engineering, the V-Strom’s DOHC, liquid-cooled engine has more aggressive camshafts to deliver clean, strong power at any RPM.
- Low-friction resin-coated pistons and SCEM-coated cylinders helps deliver high mileage for class-leading touring range.
- The sleek two-into-one exhaust system routes below the chassis to reduce weight, centralize mass, and provide space for a narrow tail section (and optional luggage).
- The exhaust system has twin catalyzers and employs O2 feedback to the EFI system to produce optimum combustion efficiency and reduce emissions to an incredibly low level.
- The beak-style fairing, with vertically stacked headlights and a stronger internal structure helps the V-Strom 650 ABS cut through the wind, protecting the rider in style.
- The 3-way height-adjustable windscreen was wind-tunnel tested to reduce wind sounds, buffeting and rider fatigue.
- The fuel tank has a generous 5.3 gallon capacity, but is shaped to be thin at the rear to flow into the slimmer seat which aids the rider in touching the ground at stops.
- The spacious two-up seat combines smooth and slip-resistant surfaces, plus an embossed V-Strom logo.
- The multi-function instrument panel is similar in appearance to the V-Strom 1000 ABS panel, but has functions unique to the V-Strom 650 ABS.
- The instrument set includes an analog tachometer and brightness-adjustable LCD speedometer and control panel.
- LCD readouts include odometer, dual trip meter, traction control modes, gear position, coolant and ambient temperature, fuel consumption, fuel gauge and clock. Switching between readings can be done with the left handlebar switch.
- LED indicators include an ABS alert and a freeze warning icon, which, together with the air temperature display, warns of possible icy road conditions.
2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650 Specifications
Trim Body Style
BodystyleOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources