2018 Suzuki VanVan 200
Street Motorcycle for sale by Honda East in Maumee, Ohio 43537
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Here’s the VanVan 200; motorcycling’s extraordinarily retro, funky machine that has formed a growing cadre of admirers. The VanVan is a machine that stands out from the crowd and one that certainly punches well above its weight and class. It has long been a traditional urban adventurer and has grown into an alternative bike that’s now taking enthusiasts on long-distance riding trips just for the fun of it. Its distinctive retro look gives the VanVan its traditional charm and unique character.
The VanVan’s wide and spacious seat provides plenty of room for your plus-one and delivers comfort to the max; throw a leg over it and you’ll see what we mean! With stress-free push-button starting and an advanced, compact electronic fuel injection (EFI) system, you’ll have those fat, over-sized tires rolling in no time. The Suzuki VanVan 200 is a proper motorcycle in every sense, and one that’s loaded with individuality and flair. Just like you.Features may include:
Get a grip on a whole new standard. Striking looks. Comfort. Power. Versatility. Our standards deliver easy ergonomics, modern style, and metro muscle in dynamite packages. Whatever type of riding you prefer, our standards can handle it.
- The VanVan’s 199cc, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, air-cooled engine is built for excellent response
- Easy, push-button electric starting
- Advanced, compact fuel injection system and well-designed exhaust are tuned with an emphasis on low-to-mid range power delivery that’s street friendly
- Carefully selected transmission gear ratios provide smooth acceleration through each gear
- Air-cooled oil cooler helps stabilize the engine’s performance
- Wide 18-inch front and extra-wide 14-inch balloon tires, boost the VanVan’s classic retro look and add to its unique character
- Wide, pleated and plush seat has a low seat height great for both rider and passenger
- Classic round headlight upfront and a bold, distinctively designed rear tail/stop light
- Easy-to-read speedometer with black face and white numbers glow with color in the dark
- Precise manual clutch feeds a five speed transmission with gear ratios that provide brisk acceleration and smooth cruising
- Classic, air-cooled 199cc, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, engine is built for durability and excellent throttle response
- Strong, steel diamond-style frame is the foundation for low-slung fun
- Slim shaped 1.7 gal. (6.5L) fuel tank is low and out of the way when riding while providing great range
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info