2018 Textron Off Road Wildcat 700
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
Wildcat™ Trail’s 50-inch width lets you access and dominate any off-road route.
Out here, nowhere should be off limits. But narrow Class 1 trails don’t accommodate most side-by-sides. Enter Wildcat Trail. At just 50 inches wide, it gets you into tight spots, untamed trails and other places most riders can only dream of. Plus, it has all the power you need and a smooth ride along the way. The trail is calling.Features may include:
- 50-Inch Width for Class I Trail Access
- 700cc Dual-Cylinder, Closed-Loop EFI Engine
- Infinitely Adjustable Steering
- FOX® Shock Double A-Arm Suspension
- TEAM® Rapid Response Clutch
- Electronic Power Steering
- FOX® Shock Double A-Arm suspension
- TEAM® Rapid Response clutch
- Electronic power steering (XT and LTD models)
- Electronic 2/4WD with front differential lock
- Wildcat Trail’s 700cc dual-cylinder, closed-loop EFI engine gives you fuel-efficient power to keep you riding all day long.
- Infinitely adjustable tilt steering
- Aluminum wheels (XT and LTD models)
- 26-inch aggressive tires (LTD model)
- Use Wildcat Trail’s 2-inch receiver, 300-lb capacity bed with tie-down hooks and 1,500-lb towing capacity for easy, reliable hauling.
- Structurally-welded, high-strength steel frame
- Six-month warranty
- Advanced, aggressive durability testing
- U.S. manufacturing in Thief River Falls, MN
- Backed by the power of Textron, a Fortune 250 company
- Full line of custom accessories
- Factory-built for perfect fit
Side-by-Side Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info