2019 Can-Am Ryker 600 ACE
Street Motorcycle for sale by Superior Street Powersports #TheRideisOnUS in Boca Raton, Florida 33432
Superior Street Powersports #TheRideisOnUS
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
All day and all night you’ve got everything you need and then some to take on the open road for the most exciting on-road riding experience you’ve ever had.
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION (CVT): No need to worry about changing gears as your continuously variable tranmission will find the perfect combination of performance and fuel efficiency for you.
- ENGINE OPTIONS: The 2-cylinder Rotax 600 ACE is the ultimate in accessible performance, while the 3-cylinder Rotax 900 ACE is the power & excitement standard of choice!
- DRIVESHAFT: Highly durable and robust driveshaft technology will help you enjoy a smooth ride all along the way. No need for further adjustment, alignment or maintenance.
- UFIT: Can be adjusted tool-free to fit the rider and provide a personalised and comfortable riding experience.
- VSS: Vehicle Stability System that uses a variety of technologies, including SCS / ABS / TCS, to monitor the vehicle and keep the rider confident on the road.
- CUSTOMIZATION: Can-Am Ryker was engineered to be almost infinitely customizable with 1 or 2-up options! Moments are all it takes to give it a transformation.
- Cruiser / relaxed seating
- Automatic Transmission with reverse
- Highly customizable
- 2 engine options
- Type: Rotax® 600 ACE™ in-line 2 cylinders, liquidcooled with electronic fuel injection and electronic throttle control
- Bore & stroke: 2.9 in. (74 mm) x 2.7 in. (69.7 mm)
- Power: 47 hp (35 kW) @ 7300 RPM
- Torque: 35 ft-lb (47 Nm) @ 6200 RPM
- Type: Automatic (CVT)
- Reverse: Available
- Front supension: Double wishbone
- Front shock type / travel: SACHS® Twin-tube coil-over shocks / 5.39 in. (137 mm)
- Rear suspension: Multi-link - mono swing arm
- Rear shock type / travel: SACHS® Twin-tube coil-over shocks with preload adjustment / 5.91 in. (150 mm)
- Electronic brake distribution system: Foot-operated, hydraulic 3-wheel brake
- Front brakes: 270 mm discs with Nissin 2-piston floating calipers
- Rear brake: 220 mm disc, 1-piston floating caliper
- Parking brake: Park lock
- Front tires: MC 145/60R16 66T
- Rear tire: MC 205/45R16 77T
- Aluminum front rims: 5-spoke Carbon black, 16 x 4.5 in. (406 x 114 mm)
- Aluminum rear rim: 5-spoke Carbon black, 16 x 6.5 in. (406 x 165 mm)
- Rider capacity: 1
- L x W x H: 92.6 x 59.4 x 41.8 in. (2,352 x 1,509 x 1,062 mm)
- Wheelbase: 67.3 in. (1,709 mm)
- Seat height: 23.6 in. (599 mm)
- Ground clearance: 4.1 in. (104 mm)
- Dry weight: 594 lb (270 kg)
Vehicle History Report
EngineRotax® 600 ACE™ in-line 2 cylinders, liquidcooled with electronic fuel injection and electronic throttle control
While every effort has been made to ensure display of accurate data, the vehicle listings within this web site may not reflect all accurate vehicle items. All Inventory listed is subject to prior sale. The vehicle photo displayed may be an example only. Please see the dealer for details. Vehicles may be in transit or currently in production. Some vehicles shown with optional equipment. See the actual vehicle for complete accuracy of features, options & pricing. Because of the numerous possible combinations of vehicle models, styles, colors and options, the vehicle pictures on this site may not match your vehicle exactly; however, it will match as closely as possible. Some vehicle images shown are stock photos and may not reflect your exact choice of vehicle, color, trim and specification. Not responsible for pricing or typographical errors. Virtual Inventory, Available Configurations and In-Transit inventory contains vehicles that have not actually been manufactured. These vehicles show consumers sample vehicles that may be available. Pricing, Options, Color and other data pertaining to these vehicles are provided for example only. All information pertaining to these vehicles should be independently verified through the dealer.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info