2019 Harley-Davidson Softail Sport Glide
Street Motorcycle for sale by Southern Honda Powersports in CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee 37407
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2019 Harley-Davidson Sport Glide
Features and Benefits
Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine
Enough power and torque to go almost anywhere quickly. Rigid mounting and internal counterbalancing allows for a smooth ride without giving up the Harley feel that riders know and love.
Inverted front forks and a rear mono-shock with external preload adjustment give you the ability to customize your handling profile for any situation, including extra cargo and/or passengers.
The Sport Glide® motorcycle rides on the reinvented Softail® frame which makes for a lightweight, nimble ride you have to feel to believe.
The headlight on a 2019 Sport Glide motorcycle
The quick detach front mini-fairing allows for an attitude change on the fly. Put it on for more comfort on a long ride, or remove it for the stripped-down cruiser style. It’ll take the wind off the rider’s chest while allowing the air in your face.
Hard saddle bag on a 2019 Sport Glide Motorcycle
Blacked Out Custom Look
A blacked-out Milwaukee-Eight® engine, aggressive black machine highlighted “Mantis” cast aluminum wheels, and black mufflers give the Sport Glide® a stealthy style.
2019 Harley-Davidson Sport Glide Motorcycle Modern Technologies
You get lots of modern features, including a LED forward-lighting system, USB port and a keyless ignition.
2019 Harley-Davidson Sport Glide
Engine Milwaukee-Eight® 107
• Bore 3.937 in.
• Stroke 4.375 in.
• Displacement 1,746 cc (107 cu in)
• Compression Ratio 10.0:1
• Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
• Exhaust 2-into-1; catalyst in muffler
• Length 91.7 in.
• Seat Height, Laden 7 25.7 in.
• Seat Height, Unladen 26.5 in.
• Ground Clearance 4.7 in.
• Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
• Trail 5.9 in.
• Wheelbase 64 in.
• Tires, Front Specification 130/70B18 63H BW
• Tires, Rear Specification 180/70B16 77H BW
• Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
• Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
• Weight, As Shipped 670 lb.
• Weight, In Running Order 699 lb.
• Luggage Capacity -Volume 1.9 cu ft
• Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
• Engine Torque 2 108 ft-lb
• Engine Torque (rpm) 2,750
• Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 27.9
• Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 28.7
• Fuel Economy Testing Method Estimated City/Hwy
• Fuel Economy 5 47 mpg
• Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
• Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
• Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
• Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
• Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
• Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
• Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
• Wheels, Front Type 9 Black, machine highlighted, Mantis cast aluminum
• Wheels, Rear Type Black, machine highlighted, Mantis cast aluminum
• Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
• Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 8 High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
• Gauges 5-inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info