2019 Harley-Davidson Touring Electra Glide Standard
Street Motorcycle for sale by Indian Motorcycle Daytona Beach in Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The Electra Glide® Standard model is a “less-dressed dresser” that offers the purist the ability to disconnect from screens and gadgets and enjoy the ride. All of the Harley-Davidson Touring essentials are in place: The stirring performance of the Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine, the style and wind protection of the iconic Batwing fairing, convenient hard-shell saddlebags, the capable touring chassis, and, the peace of mind of a factory-fresh bike covered by a warranty.
What’s more, it’s stripped-down nature makes the Electra Glide® Standard an accessible starting point for the owner to broadly define and customize the motorcycle.
Features may include:Styling
- Black engine with polished rocker covers and cam cover, outer primary cover and derby cover
- Black with Machined Highlights Impeller cast aluminum wheels (17-inch front/16-inch rear)
- Solo touring seat designed for long-haul comfort
- Batwing fairing with splitstream vent to reduce rider head buffeting
- Mid-height clear windshield
- Chrome saddlebag hinges
- Waterslide tank logo
- Electra Glide® rider footboards
- One color choice: Vivid Black
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107
The Milwaukee-Eight® 107 V-Twin engine delivers inspiring performance and classic Harley-Davidson® look-sound-feel.
- For the rider focused on performance this engine accepts all applicable Harley-Davidson® Screamin’ Eagle® exhaust, intake and Stage Upgrade kits.
- Counter-balancer cancel primary vibration at idle for improved rider and passenger comfort
- Four valve cylinder heads improve airflow through the engine and contribute to power output.
- Dual spark plugs for a more complete combustion of the air/fuel charge to maximize power and efficiency.
- Single camshaft helps reduce mechanical noise so a richer exhaust tone can predominate.
- Advanced cylinder head design, dual knock sensors, and precision cooling allow a 10.0:1 compression ratio for strong torque output and acceleration.
- Hand adjustable pre-load rear suspension with emulsion damping with a single knob to hydraulically adjust pre-load for optimal ride and control. Once set, the pre-load will not leak down or require further adjustment.
- The 49mm forks with dual bending valve suspension technology deliver linear damping characteristics for a smooth, controlled ride in most situations.
- Molded saddlebags with easy-open One Touch latches.
- Electronic cruise control holds a steady speed for comfort on long rides.
- Optional Reflex ™ electronically linked brakes with Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) deliver confident stopping power.
- Convenient hard-shell saddlebags
- Rider Glove box in place of infotainment
- Nothing specific to FLHT but FLHX & FLHXS accessories apply.
- Optional ABS brakes
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info