2019 Honda FourTrax Rancher
Utility Motorcycle for sale by Southern Honda Powersports in CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee 37407
ATVs and side-by-sides serve similar purposes, but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
2019 Honda® FourTrax® Rancher® 4x4This FourTrax® Rancher® features swing-arm rear suspension for all-day comfort on the trail. Coupled with an 5-speed manual transmission, this is most popular Rancher in the lineup at a very affordable price.
ATV riders who want an affordable, 4WD machine that is reliable.Engine/Drivetrain
- Overhead-valve and semi-dry-sump design provides compact engine dimensions for excellent ground clearance while maintaining a broad, easy-to-use powerband.
- Heavy-duty automatic clutch features low rpm engagement point for excellent driveability and towing capability
- Mapping for Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) system gives smooth power delivery and throttle response, and increases fuel efficiency for greater range (see Technology Section).
- Handy TraxLok 2WD/4WD selector lever, mounted on left-front panel, allows a quick shift from 2WD to 4WD when needed.
- Stainless-steel exhaust system includes USDA-qualified spark arrester designed for quiet operation without servicing for longlasting performance.
- One-piece tank/side cover allows easy access (no tools required) for maintenance
- Multifunction LCD meter includes Maintenance Minder system that makes it easy for owners to remember service intervals.
- Aggressively styled bodywork also provides better mud protection.
- High-performance, maintenance-free Yuasa GYZ16H battery adds power and allows owners to add more accessories.
- AC generator output of 450 watts allows powering of more electrical accessories.
- Honda Phantom Camo pattern blends into wide range of field environments, and Honda application procedures provide good graphic durability and improved resistance to fuel spillage.
- Large 3.9-gallon fuel tank (including 1.3-gallon reserve) allows more miles between fill-ups.
- Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) CV joint boots increase puncture resistance by 65 percent compared to rubber.
- Sealed steering knuckle bearings provide extended durability.
- Large dual hydraulic disc brakes up front and a hydraulic disc brake in back offer strong stopping power.
- Front rack capacity is 66 pounds and rear is 133 pounds.
Vehicle SpecificationsSee All Specifications
ATV Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
Get the protection and peace of mind you deserve with customized motorcycle insurance from Markel. Plus, save up to 35% with our discounts, including 10% just for switching! Get Quotes Now