2019 Kawasaki Brute Force 750
ATVs and side-by-sides serve similar purposes, but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
The Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS ATV is built strong to dominate the most difficult trails. Backed by over a century of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (KHI) knowledge and engineering, the Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS is a thrilling adventure ATV that refuses to quit.
- Sealed rear wet brake
- Rigid tubular steel frame
- Digital Fuel Injection (DFI)
Features may include:A CONQUEROR ON FOUR WHEELS
- Excellent towing capacity of up to 1,250 lbs
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) is speed-sensitive for optimal assistance
- Sturdy cargo racks hold up to 264 lbs. (88 lbs. front / 176 lbs. rear)
- Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke 749cc 90-degree V-twin engine
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) for responsive acceleration