2019 Kawasaki Brute Force 750
ATVs and side-by-sides serve similar purposes, but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
The Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS ATV is built strong to dominate the most difficult trails. Backed by over a century of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (KHI) knowledge and engineering, the Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS is a thrilling adventure ATV that refuses to quit.
- Sealed rear wet brake
- Rigid tubular steel frame
- Digital Fuel Injection (DFI)
Features may include:A conqueror on four wheels
- Excellent towing capacity of up to 1,250 lbs
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) is speed-sensitive for optimal assistance
- Sturdy cargo racks hold up to 264 lbs. (88 lbs. front / 176 lbs. rear)
- Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke 749cc 90-degree V-twin engine
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) for responsive acceleration
Superior performance in a variety of conditions with selectable 2WD/4WD and Digital Fuel Injection (DFI).
- Lightweight easy handling and impressive fuel efficiency
- Digital fuel injection for reliable performance in a variety of conditions
- Selectable 2wd/4wd for traction at the push of a button
ATV Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info