2019 Kawasaki Brute Force 750
Utility Motorcycle for sale by Freedom Powersports of McDonough in McDonough, Georgia 30523
ATVs and side-by-sides serve similar purposes, but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCETHE BRUTE FORCE® 750 4X4I ATV OFFERS SERIOUS BIG-BORE POWER AND CAPABILITY. THE LEGENDARY 749cc V-TWIN ENGINE BLASTS UP HILLY TRAILS, AND THROUGH MUD AND SAND WITH EASE. THE INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION SMOOTHES OUT EVEN THE ROUGHEST OF TERRAIN.
Features may include:
- 749cc liquid-cooled, 90-degree V-twin, DFI® 4-stroke with electric start
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with HI/LO range and reverse
- Selectable 4WD with variable front differential control
- Double wishbone (6.7 inch) front and fully independent (7.5 inch) rear suspension
- Front disc brakes and rear sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc brake
- Generous 1,250-lbs. towing capacity and convenient front and rear cargo racks
ATV Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info