2019 Kawasaki Brute Force 750
Utility Motorcycle for sale by MotoMember Manassas in Manassas, Virginia 20110
ATVs and side-by-sides serve similar purposes, but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCEKAWASAKI STRONG
The Kawasaki Brute Force® 750 4x4i EPS ATV is built strong to dominate the most difficult trails. Backed by over a century of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (KHI) knowledge and engineering, the Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS is a thrilling adventure ATV that refuses to quit.
- Sealed rear wet brake
- Rigid tubular steel frame
- Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®)
Features may include:A CONQUEROR ON FOUR WHEELS
- Excellent towing capacity of up to 1,250 lbs
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) is speed-sensitive for optimal assistance
- Sturdy cargo racks hold up to 264 lbs. (88 lbs. front / 176 lbs. rear)
- Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke 749cc 90-degree V-twin engine
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) for responsive acceleration
- Superior performance in a variety of conditions with selectable 2WD/4WD and Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®).
ATV Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.