2019 Kawasaki Brute Force 750
Utility Motorcycle for sale by Ridenow Georgetown in Georgetown, Texas 78626
ATVs and side-by-sides serve similar purposes, but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCEA TRUE OUTDOORSMAN NEEDS A BIG-BORE MACHINE WILLING TO TRACK DEEPER AND GO FURTHER. THE BRUTE FORCE® 750 4X4I EPS CAMO ATV CAN TACKLE THE WILDERNESS AND ITS MOST DIFFICULT TERRAIN.
Features may include:
- 749cc liquid-cooled, 90-degree V-twin, DFI® 4-stroke with electric start
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with HI/LO range and reverse
- Selectable 4WD with variable front differential control
- Double wishbone (6.7 inch) front and fully independent (7.5 inch) rear suspension
- Front disc brakes and rear sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc brake
- Generous 1,250-lbs. towing capacity and convenient front and rear cargo racks
- Premium Realtree Xtra® Green Camo bodywork
- Superior performance in a variety of conditions with selectable 2WD/4WD and Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®).
ATV Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info