2019 Kawasaki Concours 14
Street Motorcycle for sale by Kevin Powell Motorsports - Greensboro in Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCETHE KAWASAKI SPORT-TOURING POWERHOUSE BLENDS THE SOUL OF A NINJA® ZX™-14R WITH THE SOPHISTICATION OF ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY AND PREMIUM ACCESSORIES. BUILT AROUND THE THRILLING PERFORMANCE OF A POWERFUL 1,352cc SUPERSPORT ENGINE, THE CONCOURS®14 ABS IS LOADED WITH TOP-SHELF REFINEMENTS.
Features may include:
- 1,352cc inline four-cylinder with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) for enhanced low- and mid-range power while maintaining high rpm performance
- Rigid monocoque frame that provides agile handling characteristics and a high degree of rider feedback
- Kawasaki Advanced Coactive-braking Technology (K-ACT) ABS system links the front and rear brakes
- Electrically adjusted windshield with a 3-position vent for added comfort
- The standard hard saddlebags conveniently utilize the ignition key and can be installed, removed and locked quickly and easily thanks to the integrated mounting system
- Comes with a 36-month limited warranty
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.