2019 Kawasaki KLX140
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCETHE KLX®140 OFF-ROAD MOTORCYCLE IS FUN FOR BOTH KIDS AND ADULTS ALIKE. IT FEATURES A PUSH BUTTON ELECTRIC START, SMOOTH POWER AND A CHASSIS THAT CAN TAKE ON TRAILS WITH CONFIDENCE.
Features may include:
- Push button electric start
- High-revving 144cc air-cooled, SOHC, 4-stroke engine
- 5-speed transmission with manual clutch
- Low 30.7-inch seat height
- 7.1 inches of front and rear suspension travel to soak up bumps
- Front and rear disc brakes provide strong progressive stopping power
Vehicle History Report
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info