2019 Kawasaki KX65
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
THE KX65 MOTORCYCLE IS A LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE, AND HIGH-PERFORMANCE CLOSED-COURSE MINICYCLE THAT OFFERS ALL THE RIGHT TOOLS FOR YOUTH MOTOCROSS RIDERS GETTING THEIR FIRST TASTE OF COMPETITIVE RIDING.
- High-performance liquid-cooled, 64 cc 2-stroke engine
- A low 29.9-in. seat height
- Adjustable 33 mm leading axle conventional fork provides great handling and 8.3 in. of wheel travel
- Adjustable Uni-Trak rear suspension with 9.4 in. of wheel travel
- Front and rear disc brakes
- High tensile tubular steel semi-double cradle frame
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Exterior ColorLime Green
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info