2019 Kawasaki KX65
Off-Road / Dirt Bike Motorcycle for sale by Holzhauer Pro Motorsports in Nashville, Illinois 62263
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCETHE KX™65 MOTORCYCLE IS A LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE ANDHIGH-PERFORMANCE CLOSED-COURSE MINICYCLE THAT OFFERS ALL THE RIGHT TOOLS FOR YOUTH MOTOCROSS RIDERS GETTING THEIR FIRST TASTE OF COMPETITIVE RIDING.
Features may include:
- High-performance liquid-cooled, 64cc 2-stroke engine
- A low 29.9-inch seat height
- Adjustable 33mm leading axle conventional fork provides great handling and 8.3 inches of wheel travel
- Adjustable Uni-Trak® rear suspension with 9.4 inches of wheel travel
- Front and rear disc brakes
- High tensile tubular steel semi-double cradle frame
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info