2019 Kawasaki KX65
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCETHE KX™65 MOTORCYCLE IS A LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE AND HIGH-PERFORMANCE CLOSED-COURSE MINICYCLE THAT OFFERS ALL THE RIGHT TOOLS FOR YOUTH MOTOCROSS RIDERS GETTING THEIR FIRST TASTE OF COMPETITIVE RIDING.
Features may include:
- High-performance liquid-cooled, 64cc 2-stroke engine
- A low 29.9-inch seat height
- Adjustable 33mm leading axle conventional fork provides great handling and 8.3 inches of wheel travel
- Adjustable Uni-Trak® rear suspension with 9.4 inches of wheel travel
- Front and rear disc brakes
- High tensile tubular steel semi-double cradle frame
Vehicle History Report
- Motorcycle ID201376620
- Stock NumberUKA096005
- SubcategoryOff Road / Dirt Bike
- Heated Seats?No
- Cruise Control?No
- Antilock Brakes?No
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Motorcycle Shipping since 1994. The riders choice for quick, safe, and affordable motorcycle transport. Get a Quote
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info
For over 40 years, Rider Insurance Company has focused exclusively on providing the motorcycle community with affordable insurance and excellent, hassle-free customer service. Now Rider has the power of Plymouth Rock! Come ride with Rider. Motorcycle insurance for people who love to ride. Get a quote.