2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCEModern aggressive styling with sharp and edgy lines makes it unmistakably Ninja®. The ultimate sport tourer infused with superbike technology makes it the Ninja 1000 ABS motorcycle. From the daily urban commute to back roads and 2-up touring, the Ninja 1000 ABS offers open-class thrills, everyday comfort and enhanced touring performance.
Features may include:
- SHARP NINJA® STYLING
- Front and side fairings with harder, sharper and edgier lines provide modern styling and improved wind protection
- Chin spoilers similar to those on the Ninja H2 and Ninja ZX -10R models strengthen the resemblance
- Front and rear turn signals are more integrated, contributing to the modern updated sportbike image
- Dual LED headlights are lower profile and feature low and high beams that offer excellent brightness
- POWER & HANDLING
Take on the streets with legendary Ninja® performance.
- 1,043cc Engine
Smooth, powerful inline 4-cylinder, 1,043cc engine
Ample torque for easy take-off builds quickly with powerful acceleration
- ASSIST AND SLIPPER CLUTCH
Assist and Slipper clutch offers light clutch pull and minimizes rear wheel chatter caused by downshifting
Aluminum twin tube frame is highly rigid and features a high degree of mass centralization ensuring a balance of sharp turning and firm handling
- Horizontal monoshock with stepless rebound damping and remote spring preload adjusts to suit riding conditions and rider preference
- Revised shock settings and linkage ratio offer suppler suspension action for improved bump absorption and firmer cushioning
- 41mm inverted cartridge fork with stepless compression and rebound damping plus adjustable spring preload
- IMU enabled Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS) is a supersport-grade high-precision multi-sensing ABS brake assistance system
- Rear brake pads for increased response. ABS rear brake features a single 250mm petal-type rotor with single-piston caliper
- ABS front brakes feature dual 300mm petal-type rotors with radial mount 4-piston monobloc calipers
- ALL-DAY COMFORT
- 5position clutch lever can be adjusted to suit the size of the rider’s hands based on rider preference.
- Wider seat for the rider provides greater support and comfort while the longer, more thickly padded passenger seat helps prevent the passenger from sliding forward, providing enhanced comfort.
- Adaptable, relaxed upright riding position is comfortable and optimized to accommodate a full range of riding situations
- Ergonomically sculpted passenger grips are easy to hold and naturally positioned
- EVERY-DAY CONVENIENCE
- Mirrors are positioned 20mm farther outward and have a greater range of movement, offering easier adjustability
- Digital display meter adds a gear position indicator, shift up indicator lamp and needle, LCD screen negative display, air temperature gauge as well as indicators for the IMU and KIBS
- Clean-mount side case system allows KQR™ side cases to be attached and removed easily for added convenience
- DC power outlet (knock out) in dash area enables the addition of a DC power outlet to power devices/accessories
Exterior ColorMETALLIC SPARK BLACK
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info