2019 Kawasaki Ninja 400
Street Motorcycle for sale by RideNow Powersports Peoria in Peoria, Arizona 85381
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCESTREET BORN. TRACK INSPIRED.
Aggressive styling and advanced performance are at the core of the 2018 Kawasaki Ninja® 400 sportbike. With an all-new engine and a lightweight chassis, this approachable sportbike offers the perfect balance of everyday street riding and sport riding. The 399cc twin cylinder engine delivers smooth and broad power that is easy to use for a range of riders. Featuring game-changing power and legendary Ninja performance, the all-new Ninja 400 has set the bar higher.
Features may include:NEXT-LEVEL POWER
- The all-new engine delivers a balance of high performance and easy-to-use power
- The all-new features a downdraft intake and large air box which contribute to increased power at all RPM
- The largest disoplacement engine in this class delivers smooth, easy-to-use power for maximum rider confidence while also offering outstanding fuel efficiency
- The assist function provides an exceptionally light clutch pull and produces a wide clutch engagement range for confort and confidence. The slipper function reduces the effect of back-torque for smooth and seamless downshifts
- Best-in-class roll-on acceleration to confidently accelerate up to speed
- Chassis dimension designed to deliver confident handling with a moderm sporty feel at all speeds
- Similar in design to the unprecedented Ninja H2™ hypersport bike, the tube-type trellis frame is light in weight for smooth control and handling
- A large diameter front fork provides increased steering precision at low speeds and reduced flex at higher speeds for enhanced handling
- A sporty yet relaxed riding position accommodates a wide variety of riding situations
- Clip-on style handlebars offer a raised position for added comfort
- Narrow seat design and low 30.9 seat height for confident reach to the ground and lower center of gravity for confident handling
- Forward-oriented footpeg position contributes to comfortable ergonomics and a confident reach to the ground at stops
- Aggressive Ninja® styling boasts high-class modern design with superb fit and finish inspired by the larger displacement Ninja supersport bikes
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info