2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
WITH LIMITED GLOBAL PRODUCTION, THE NINJA® ZX™-10RR MOTORCYCLE IS DEVELOPED UPON KAWASAKI’S WORLDSBK CHAMPIONSHIP EXPERIENCE. EQUIPPED WITH RACE-DERIVED UPGRADES AND DESIGNED TO WIN RACES, ANY EQUIPMENT THAT DOESN’T QUICKEN LAP TIMES IS ELIMINATED.
- NEW even more powerful race-ready 998cc engine
- NEW finger-follower valve actuation delivers increased power across entire rpm range
- NEW Pankl titanium connecting rods enable a higher rev limit for increased peak power and reduce the crankshaft’s moment of inertia for improved handling
- NEW front and rear suspension settings were fine-tuned for the handling benefits offered by the power-boosting Pankl titanium connecting rods
- NEW numbered serial plate on upper triple-clamp marks its limited-production status
- Dual-direction Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS) allows clutchless upshifts and downshifts
Exterior ColorLIME GREEN
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info