2019 Kawasaki Teryx
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCEKAWASAKI STRONG
Known for its legendary V-twin power and versatility, the Kawasaki Teryx® side x side is ready to tackle the toughest of obstacles. Built with Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. (KHI) strength and backed by the Kawasaki STRONG 3-Year Limited Warranty, the Teryx is the ultimate off-road adventure partner.
- Aggressive front end styling
- Optimized settings for Fox Podium 2.0 shocks
- The Kawasaki STRONG 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with confidence-inspiring automatic engine braking performance
Features may include:WORK STRONG. PLAY STRONG.
- Tilting steel cargo bed holds up to 600 lbs.
- 2-inch hitch receiver
- Massive towing capacity of up to 1,300 lbs.
783cc V-twin engine with legendary Kawasaki torque and power
Smooth & responsive Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with centrifugal clutch. Maintains belt tension for instant throttle response and improved belt life. The CVTs centrifugal clutch enables positive belt engagement providing confidence-inspiring automatic engine braking performance on challenging descents.UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE
Premium Fox Podium 2.0 shocks improve traction and handling, while dual front disc brakes and a tight turning radius provide unmatched performance.
- Fox podium piggyback shocks for improved traction and handling
- Double-X steel tube frame is welded for improved handling and durability
- Sealed rear wet brake for maximum durability
Side-by-Side Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info