2019 Kawasaki Teryx
UTV Motorcycle for sale by Holzhauer Pro Motorsports in Nashville, Illinois 62263
The 2019 Honda Talon 1000X and 1000R are two Sport SxS machines that make the forest or the desert their thrill-filled playgrounds.
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCEKAWASAKI STRONG
Known for its legendary V-twin power and versatility, the Kawasaki Teryx® side x side is ready to tackle the toughest of obstacles. Built with Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. (KHI) strength and backed by the Kawasaki STRONG 3-Year Limited Warranty, the Teryx is the ultimate off-road adventure partner.
- Aggressive front end styling
- Optimized settings for Fox Podium 2.0 shocks
- The Kawasaki STRONG 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with confidence-inspiring automatic engine braking performance
Features may include:WORK STRONG. PLAY STRONG.
- Tilting steel cargo bed holds up to 600 lbs.
- 2-inch hitch receiver
- Massive towing capacity of up to 1,300 lbs.
783cc V-twin engine with legendary Kawasaki torque and power
Smooth & responsive Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with centrifugal clutch. Maintains belt tension for instant throttle response and improved belt life. The CVTs centrifugal clutch enables positive belt engagement providing confidence-inspiring automatic engine braking performance on challenging descents.UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE
Premium Fox Podium 2.0 shocks improve traction and handling, while dual front disc brakes and a tight turning radius provide unmatched performance.
- Fox podium piggyback shocks for improved traction and handling
- Double-X steel tube frame is welded for improved handling and durability
- Sealed rear wet brake for maximum durability
Vehicle SpecificationsSee All Specifications
Side-by-Side Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info