2019 Kawasaki Teryx4
UTV Motorcycle for sale by Big St Charles Motorsports in St Charles, Missouri 63301
Currently, there are no related articles to display.
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCEKAWASAKI STRONG
Eager for action, the Kawasaki Teryx4™ side x side is built to dominate the most demanding trails. With the perfect combination of rugged sport performance and useful capability, the Teryx4 is up for a variety of challenges. Backed by the strength of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (KHI) and the Kawasaki STRONG 3-Year Limited Warranty, the Teryx4 is a versatile side x side that you can depend on.
- Aggressive front end styling
- Optimized settings for Fox Podium 2.0 shocks
- The Kawasaki STRONG 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with confidence-inspiring automatic engine braking performance
Features may include:REAL STRENGTH
- DOUBLE-X STEEL TUBE FRAME IS WELDED STRONG FOR MAXIMUM RIGIDITY.
- SEALED REAR WET BRAKE REQUIRES ALMOST NO MAINTENANCE.
- ALL-STEEL FRONT BRUSH GUARD HELPS PROTECT BODYWORK.
The V-twin fuel-injected 783cc engine produces the power needed to take on challenging terrain. With strong low- and mid-range torque, it provides the muscle to conquer the toughest trails.
Power delivery is instant thanks to an automatic Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT) and centrifugal clutch. Precise throttle response means confident driving, while automatic engine braking helps you take on challenging descents.UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE
Premium Fox Podium 2.0 shocks improve traction and acceleration, while dual front disc and a tight turning radius provide unmatched performance.
- 16.7-FT. Turning radius and electric power steering easily take on narrow trails.
- Fox podium piggyback shocks with adjustable compression
- Dual front disc brakes for high-performance braking.
Side-by-Side Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info