2019 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Voyager ABS
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCETHE KING OF KAWASAKI CRUISERS, THE VULCAN® 1700 VOYAGER® ABS IS THE PINNACLE OF POWER AND LUXURY ON THE OPEN ROAD. A 1,700cc FUEL-INJECTED ENGINE WITH CRUISE CONTROL COMMANDS THE ROAD WHILE A HOST OF PREMIUM TOURING AMENITIES GIVES YOU AND YOUR PASSENGER THE COMFORT TO GO THE DISTANCE.
Features may include:
- Fuel-injected 52-degree 1,700cc V-twin delivers high torque levels with a powerful and distinct V-twin feel
- Electronic cruise control system can be activated in third gear or at any speed between 30mph and 85mph
- Kawasaki Advanced Coactive-braking Technology (K-ACT II) ABS helps ensure ideal brake force distribution for confident, highly-effective braking
- Stylish, frame-mounted fairing keeps steering feel light by directing aerodynamic forces into the chassis
- Touring amenities such as an intercom-headset compatible audio system and integrated luggage
- Comes with a 36-month limited warranty
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info