2019 Kawasaki W800
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
ICONIC 1966 W1 HERITAGE RUNS DEEP IN THE ALL-NEW 2019 KAWASAKI W800 CAFE RETRO MOTORCYCLE. THE SPIRIT OF THE ORIGINAL W1 HAS INSPIRED THE INCEPTION OF SUCH LEGENDARY MACHINES AS THE KAWASAKI Z1 AND NINJA H2™. PRESERVING THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE W1, THE W800 CAFE HAS BEEN MODERNIZED FOR TRAILBLAZERS WHO PREFER TO RIDE TO THE THROATY ROAR OF TIMELESS PERFORMANCE.
Features may include:
- Retro air-cooled vertical twin 773cc engine offers plenty of low- to mid-range performance and torque.
- Modern fuel injection ensures precise fuel delivery, easy starting and clean emissions.
- Assist and Slipper Clutch provides lighter feel at the lever and a back-torque limiting function to reduce rider fatigue and wheel hop during downshifts.
- A caf-racer-image front cowl helps deflect wind while adding to the vintage aesthetic.
- The M-shaped clubman-style handlebar contributes to a natural forward-leaning position optimized for comfort on leisurely rides and highway speeds.
Exterior ColorMETALLIC MAGNESIUM GRAY
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info