2019 Polaris Slingshot
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Let the joyride begin.
- HEAD-TURNING STYLE
Slingshots unmistakably unique styling flows into the equally sporty cockpit that features premium cut & sew seats. Theres simply nothing like it.
- EQUIPPED TO JOYRIDE
Slingshot comes standard with a GM 2.4L 4-cylinder engine that provides 173 horsepower & 165-ft-tq, with a curb weight under 1,750 lb., creating a power-to-weight ratio thatll put a smile across your face every time you ride.
- CONFIDENCE INSPIRING
Safety features include a reinforced steel tubular frame, ABS Brakes, Traction & Stability Control, electronic speed-sensitive steering, 3-point seat belts, and forged aluminum roll-hoops so you can ride with performance and safety.
Fun in its purest form.
- Open-air, waterproof cockpit — A ride as close to the road as you can get
- 173 horsepower — An engine that wont let up until you hit its 7200 RPM redline. All the power & torque you need to have as much fun as you want
- Electronic Stability Control — Specially developed and tuned 3-wheel stability control to give you confidence as you charge every corner
- ABS Disc Brakes — Controlled stopping power in any situation
Features may include:TEAR UP THE ROAD, AND LET THE ELEMENTS IN
- Adjustable Waterproof Cockpit
- Cut & Sew Bucket Seats
- 17 Front Cast-Aluminum Wheels
- 5-Speed Manual Transmission
- 173 Horsepower
- ABS Disc Brakes
- 18 Rear Cast-Aluminum Wheel
- Electronic Stability Control
Vehicle History Report
Exterior ColorWHITE LIGHTNING
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info