2019 Polaris Slingshot
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Even more joy to the ride.
- ENHANCED TECHNOLOGY
Stay focused on the ride with 7 Ride Command® multi-touch display with glove touch technology, turn by turn navigation, phone connectivity, Rockford Fosgate® audio & back up camera to enhance your ride.
- BOLD STYLING
With 2-tone premium paint, full body graphics, 18 front & 20 305mm rear forged aluminum wheels & 2-piece lightweight brake rotors.
- PERFORMANCE READY
Slingshot® SLR features Sparco® leather-wrapped steering wheel, Sparco shift knob, Sparco pedal covers, exclusive sport bucket seats and a larger rear wheel for superior performance.
The most fun you can have on three wheels.
- Slingshot Ride Command 7 multi-touch display system with turn-by-turn navigation — The latest technology to keep your mind on the road ahead
- Sparco steering wheel, shift knob, and pedal covers — Performance equipped for getting the most fun out of every road
- SLR sport bucket seats — When you hug the curves, the seats hug you back
- 20 305mm rear forged-aluminum wheel — More grip, and more head-turns
Features may include:RIDE SMARTER AND STAY CONNECTED.
- 7 Ride Command® Display with Turn-By-Turn Navigation
- Bluetooth® and USB Phone Connectivity
- 100-watt Rockford Fosgate® Audio
- 5-Speed Manual Transmission
- Back-up Camera
- Sport Bucket Seats
- 18” Front & 20” Rear Lightweight Forged Aluminum Wheels
- Sparco® Steering Wheel, Shift Knob, and Pedal Covers
- Two-Tone Premium Paint with Full Body Graphics
- Standard Height Tinted Wind Deflector
- Painted Metal Accents
Vehicle History Report
Exterior ColorRED PEARL
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info