2019 Polaris Sportsman 570
ATVs and side-by-sides serve similar purposes, but have some key differences.
Along with making sure everything is mechanically sound, you need to make sure you find the one that best suits your needs
- THE ULTIMATE 6X6 BUILT TOUGH FOR THE BIGGEST JOBS
An ATV purpose-built to tackle the toughest jobs with ease
Features may include:
- RIDE HARDER
Legendary Sportsman® performance and handling allows you to navigate the tightest corners and conquer the toughest terrain with 9.5 Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) wheel travel, and 11.5 of obstacle-dominating ground clearance to keep you and your passenger comfortable and planted on all four tires all day long. Built for battle with heavy-duty chassis, 44 HP ProStar® 570 engine with dual overhead cams and Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- DURABLE. RELIABLE. LEGENDARY TOUGH.
The Sportsman 6x6 570 features 6x6 AWD for ultimate traction, the industry’s largest cargo system, an industry leading 6.75 gal. fuel tank, and an integrated passenger seat system to bring along a helping hand while you tackle the biggest jobs around your home or property. Haul more with 1,500 lbs. in towing capacity plus industry-leading 1,115 lbs. payload capacity and 800 lbs. gas assist, anti-corrosive dump box.GO FURTHER
- 11.25 of Ground Clearance
- Purpose-built 44 HP ProStar® Engine
- Close Ratio True On-Demand All Wheel Drive
- 9.5 of Legendary Tough independent Rear Suspension
- Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC)
- Variable assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Massive 1,500lbs. of towing capacity
- Industry-leading 1,115 lbs. of payload capacity
- 6 high-mounted box tie downs and 9 low-mounted D-rings.
ATV Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info