2019 Suzuki Boulevard 1500
Street Motorcycle for sale by Freedom Powersports - Hurst in Hurst, Texas 76053
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
Performance never looked so good, or so dark. The Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. rewards you with a striking combination of blacked out styling and heart-pounding performance, thanks to its 90 cubic inch, fuel injected, V-twin engine. Along with the aggressive Blacked Out Special Suzuki (B.O.S.S.) styling and stunning performance, this bike features a spacious riding position and large floorboards for comfortable cruising, matched by precise, agile handling provided by its rigid chassis and advanced suspension.Features may include:
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.
- Liquid-cooled, 90 cubic inch (1462cc), long-stroke, V-twin engine delivers the most power and torque in the class. Outstanding low- to mid-range output means smooth acceleration and comfortable long-range cruising characteristics.
- Sculpted powerplant features blacked out engine and air cleaner covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- The aluminum alloy cylinders are coated with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM), a coating of nickel-phosphorus-silicon carbide that reduces friction and increases heat transfer. The result is increased durability and ring seal.
- The appeal of classic styling is combined with the bene?ts of modern performance, with the steel-tube frame comfortably carrying the rider and con?dently housing the powerful engine.
- The styling incorporates a modern take on classic cruiser visuals with rich paintwork, blacked out suspension and chassis components, plus deep front and rear fenders with flared ends.
- Additional cruiser-friendly features include well-positioned footboards, 4.8-gallon fuel tank, and shaft drive.