2019 Suzuki Boulevard 1500
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The Suzuki Boulevard M90 is a muscle cruiser with a sleek yet powerful styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, a hard-tail look, and drag-style bars. The distinctively shaped headlight nacelle presents a look that’s uniquely Suzuki. Whether you ride in town or lay down tracks out in the country, the M90 offers responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride, thanks to its inverted forks, smooth, single-shock rear suspension, and ideally designed saddle. Its 90 cubic inch, V-twin engine with precise Suzuki fuel injection punches out tremendous torque and exhilarating acceleration from idle to redline.Features may include:
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.ENGINE
- Potent 1462cc, long-stroke, liquid-cooled, 4-valves-per-cylinder, V-twin engine is built to deliver massive torque while providing good fuel economy.
- Smooth black finish on the engine and air cleaner covers complements the muscular presence of the V-twin’s finned cylinders.
- Large flywheels help smooth out low rpm power pulses, as does a spring-loaded primary drive damper bolted to the end of the crankshaft.
- Suzuki performance-cruiser styling is sleek and flowing throughout from the distinctive headlight nacelle to the tapered tail section.
- The M90 features a steel tube frame with a hidden rear shock absorber, creating a muscular, rigid hard-tail look.
- The coil-over 46mm rear shock is hidden underneath the bodywork, so the ride is smooth and controlled.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info