2019 Suzuki Boulevard 650
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The Suzuki Boulevard S40 takes a timeless single cylinder design, with a blacked out treatment, and adds a shot of advanced Suzuki technology to create a bike that combines exciting performance and a bold appearance with rock-solid reliability. It features a strong, rigid chassis for agile handling and lightweight responsiveness that makes it great for cruising down the boulevard or beyond the city limits. Best of all, one twist of the throttle rewards you with a strong blast torque from the 40 cubic inch engine.Features may include:
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.ENGINE
- The 652cc, SOHC, single cylinder, air-cooled, four-stroke engine with TSCC (Twin Swirl Combustion Chambers) cylinder head and high mass crankshaft produces strong low-end power and torque.
- An electric starter with automatic decompression system provides quick, easy engine starting.
- Precise electronic ignition system with maintenance-free battery.
- Strong steel frame with tubular backbone that supports the chopper-style chassis.
- Black-finish drag-style handlebar with upper fork clamp and custom-style rear view mirrors provide a striking appearance (similar to the larger Suzuki Boulevard models).
- Attractive teardrop-shaped fuel tank (2.8-galllon capacity) with flush-mounted speedometer.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty. Longer warranty coverage period with other benefits are available through the Suzuki Extended Protection Plan (SEP).
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info