2019 Suzuki Boulevard 800 M50
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
2019 Suzuki Boulevard C50
The Suzuki Boulevard C50 stamps a bold impression on traditional cruiser styling that includes kicked-out forks and a staggered, chromed, dual exhaust system; the Boulevard C50 turns heads wherever you ride. Its fuel injected, 50 cubic inch, V-twin engine delivers abundant torque and is engineered for comfort. On the boulevard or the open highway, its spacious riding position and smooth suspension let you cruise comfortably all day long, while its rear suspension delivers the appearance of a classic hardtail.Features may include:
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance, broad saddle, and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree, V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low rpm torque.
- Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals and create a signature V-twin rumble.
- Strong, double-cradle steel frame supports a chassis ready for cruising or a full-on tour.
- New-generation styling incorporates visual cues from American cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome, and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swingarm and a single shock absorber with seven-way spring preload adjustability, providing 4.1 inches of smooth and responsive suspension travel.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info