2019 Suzuki Boulevard 800 M50
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The Suzuki Boulevard M50 is a muscle cruiser with sleek, yet powerful styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, a hard-tail look, and drag-style bars. The distinctively shaped headlight nacelle presents a look that’s uniquely Suzuki. Wherever you ride, the M50 offers responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride, thanks to its inverted forks, smooth, single-shock rear suspension and ideally designed saddle. Its 50-cubic-inch V-twin engine with advanced Suzuki fuel injection is equally impressive, producing a load of torque for strong acceleration in every gear.ENGINE
- Robust, 805cc (50 cubic inch), liquid-cooled, fuel injected, V-twin powerplant is built to deliver exciting torque from down low in the rpm range.
- Smooth black finish on the engine and air cleaner covers complements the muscular presence of the V-twin’s finned cylinders.
- Crankshaft design features 45-degree offset crank pins to reduce engine vibration without a balancer shaft for a more comfortable ride.
- Strong, double-cradle steel frame supports a chassis ready for street-cruising or a cross country tour.
- Link-type rear suspension connects to a truss-style swingarm and a single shock absorber with seven-way spring preload adjustability providing 4.1 inches of smooth and responsive suspension travel.
- Large 300mm front brake rotor and rigid caliper bring strong braking performance to match the engine’s output.
- Optional single seat cowl can replace the passenger seat for an even more aggressive look or for use on solo rides.
- Genuine Suzuki accessory options for the M50 include clean-fitting, functional saddlebags.
- More Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
Vehicle History Report
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info