Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now.Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com.Get more info
New 2019 Suzuki Burgman 200 $4,999
Everything you thought you knew about smart commuting and exciting riding is about to change. Taking advantage of Suzuki’s advanced technology, the compact Burgman 200 ABS has everything you need and more. The liquid-cooled, fuel injected, SOHC engine is tuned for optimal performance at the low- and mid-range revs used most for commuting and exploring around town. Smooth is what you feel. Quiet is what you hear. And power and fuel efficiency are your rewards. Plush double-stitched seating and specially designed cutaway floorboards provide comfort second to none. The Burgman also features a huge storage compartment large enough for two full-face helmets. From its sleek Metallic Matte Black bodywork and aerodynamic windscreen to its smooth and powerful 200cc engine, the Burgman 200 ABS is the smart choice for scooters.Features may include:
Make your commute anything but everyday. Stylish, economical, and built for many roads to come, Burgman scooters combine all the fun and freedom of full-size motorcycles with convenience, comfort, and cargo space.ENGINE
- Strong 200cc, four-stroke, single cylinder, fuel injected, SOHC, four-valve engine develops seamless power across a wide rpm range.
- The Suzuki fuel injection system with O2 feedback plus catalyzer-equipped exhaust boosts fuel efficiency and minimizes emissions.
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system ensures proper engine idle speed at all times.
- A lightweight chassis with finely tuned suspension makes the Burgman 200 ABS easy to maneuver in city traffic and ensures plush riding comfort.
- The telescopic oil-damped forks in the front and swingarm-style rear suspension make the Burgman 200 ABS’ ride sporty and smooth.
- The 13-inch front wheel and 12-inch rear wheel both wear tubeless tires for reliable control.
- Stylized Suzuki “S” 3-D emblems on the front leg shield and the upper meter panel denote the quality and sophistication of the brand.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Burgman owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
2019 Suzuki Burgman 200 Specifications
Trim Body Style
Custom Exterior ColorN/A
Motorcycle Buyer and Seller Resources