2019 Suzuki DR200S
Zero's latest electric dual sport motorcycle makes its case for space in the garage.
Honda redesigns its Gold Wing from the ground up for 2018
The 2019 Suzuki DR200S is the affordable motorcycle that can tackle a dirt trail or be a street commuter—and get 88 mpg with its reliable, 199cc engine, complete with push-button electric-starting, telescopic front forks, a 3.3-gallon tank, and abundant torque. This makes the DR200S the intelligent choice for trail enthusiasts and commuters alike. With sharp, competition-like styling, Solid Special White bodywork with new, distinctive graphics, and a reasonable 33.3-inch seat height, this 278-pound cycle delivers the agile maneuverability and fun Suzuki is known for.Features may include:
Choose your own adventure. For those who love carving corners and the call of the wild, our DualSport machines deliver comfort on the street, control off the beaten path, and full command everywhere in between. Get ready for an ideal combination of lightweight agility and crisp handling.
- Ultra-reliable, 199cc, air-cooled, single cylinder, SOHC engine provides just the right amount of torque and horsepower to power your ride.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-coated aluminum cylinder is used for durability, weight reduction, and superior heat transfer.
- Push-button electric start ?res up the bike consistently and is powered by a compact and reliable battery.
- Influenced by the high-performance style of the RM-Z series, the ergonomic design makes the DR200S a better fit to a wider range of riders for the dirt and the pavement.
- Compact frame is made of sturdy high tensile strength steel pipe.
- Telescopic front forks and single shock absorber rear suspension with adjustable spring preload deliver 8.1 inches of wheel travel at both the front and the rear.
- Electric start system provides convenient operation and features a lightweight starter motor and a compact, maintenance-free battery.
- A 60/55-watt H4 halogen headlight helps you ride on into the night.
- The tail light and turn signals match the sleek style of the seat and bodywork.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Genuine Suzuki Accessories for DR200S owners are available, including a selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
SubcategoryOff-Road / Dirt Bike
Motorcycle Buyer's Tools
Southeast Financial has been in the motorcycle loan business for more than 14 years and have helped thousands of customers around the country. Get your no-hassle quote now. Get a quote
For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. Get more info